Monday, March 12, 2018

Happy Easter

Happy Monday everyone, Wow another Month flying by here it is already the 12 of the month ! So much is going on getting ready to sell our home & make a BIG move, our grandson is getting married the end of April. We are going to have another great grandchild in September On my Birthday !!


Now on to the Monday Challenge at Simon Monday Challenge Easter/Spring Inspiration.
 
 
thank you so much for stopping by and visiting my blog today it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, and leave a comment I always enjoy reading each of them. 
 
 
I am sharing my card in the following challenge

Blessings and Hugs
show me some love 
         Dottie

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Easter card. I love the sweet bunnies and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!