Thursday, November 2, 2017

CHRISTMAS TAG

Hello Everyone, this will be my last challenge ,
until I am not needed by
until I am not needed by our beautiful daughter Ginny we all just learned she has progressive breast cancer, she will be getting a port next week, and then they will start her on her Chemo  2 or 3 days a week once it is strong she will have a double mastectomy, as it is also in her nodes. asking for prayers for her.

Now on to the challenge today I used my die cut and made my tag I added red ribbon and a white string, I stamped "Merry Christmas"
I used my Copic pens to color it in and also use my Stickles all from my stash. 

thank you so much for visiting my Blog it is always a pleasure to have you visit .

I'm sharing my tag in the following challenge
Simon Wednesday - Christmas Tag  

God Bless
 hugs
Dottie
                       FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER GINNY 
                                     PLEASE PRAY FOR HER !

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tag, the little scene on the tag is just perfect.
    Thank you joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!