Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Happy HALLOWEEN

Happy Halloween ! Before we know it, We will be having Thanksgiving ! and then Christmas.Oh Boy did this year go very fast. Now on to the challenge.
today I chose to do the challenge with a Halloween theme, I used tan card stock, printed word paper, 
I also used my Sizzix Cat die and Pumpkin Die and Tree,Bare.
I added some Embellishments from my stash.
Lastly I added a Button with Orange string, and a tag that reads just Batty about HALLOWEEN. my wood block stamp and black ink.

I hope everyone is doing well, its in the 80's here in Florida, looking forward to cooler weather if were lucky by February for a week maybe 2..

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, it is always a Honor to have you  stop by.

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.
Simon Wednesday Challenge - photo inspiration.
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

Here are a few new pix of more of what we did in our home.
I love how every thing turned out, I ordered all my decorations from Amazon, Primitive / Country. I did almost everything on my own, Hubby put the tree branch up on the bathroom, and Wall, added the black crows .

everything came together so very nice, in every room. Hubby isn't able to do many things anymore due to the aneurysm's they have found, one in the aorta of his heart and 2 other in the abdominal area. he has had some pretty rough years battling these things.We have tried to warn his two older daughters that this is very dangerous for them and or their Children.
Please Keep My Joe in your Prayers.




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card Dottie! The scene you've created is super cute & I love your home decorations too.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, Dottie. You added so many sweet accents. LOVE that kitty and the sweet little acorns. Such a fabulous Autumn scene. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge.
    Bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I wanted to let you know about a fabulous sale at Secret Garden Crafts if you happen to need any flowers for your crafting. You can get FREE SHIPPING on orders $20+ here:
    secretgardencrafts.craftycity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!