Wednesday, May 10, 2017

together forever !

Happy Wednesday, been really busy with things here , Gracie is having her 2nd concert tonight at school so proud of her.another week and school is out, Our Jodee her Mom and Paul her Daddy did a great job raising her. and lily. have so many grand and great grand to list. but each of them are loved so much.


today I used white craft paper from Michaels  
 my clear stamp's from Joanns,  a pic of hubby and I from 3 yrs ago when we renewed our vows, now married 33 yrs  together  35 yrs.
 I used my roses and a blue bow and some sequins all from my stash. 


      I enjoy playing along in all challenges when I have time. 
thank you for visiting it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.   I would like it very much if you would become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy meeting new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Wednesday - Dotty

God Bless
 Hugs
Dottie

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!